Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Amalayer is how someone says I am a liar

Sometimes it is scary to think that other people could just take a video of you without your permission and post it on the internet. This would even be worst if you are at your weakest moment. I hope people would learn to understand each other. I don't know what happened to the girl who got angry to the lady guard, she might be having a bad day that she wasn't able to control her temper. It is an instinct to defend ourselves whenever we feel insulted, especially when we are in a depressing situation. Amalayer incident is not worth to be laughed at. This is a story of a depressed girl, probably shouting for help. But instead of helping, a lot of people are making fun of this which probably adds burden to the already heavy load that she is caring. I know the girl is wrong in shouting at the lady guard in a public place. She could have done it decently, where she would ask to talk to her in a closed place or better yet, bring the attention to the admins of the area and file a complaint against the guard bad attitude. I remember one time we went to a restaurant, and a guy wearing a barong who works in the said restaurant went into the table next to where my parent are sitting while I am ordering our food, then he slams the chairs (maybe his own way of fixing it). In shock, my parents wasn't able to say something. Then when I arrived on our table, they mentioned it to me. I immediately asked for their manager and told the manager about the said employee. I thought the rude man was a supervisor because he was wearing a barong, but the manager told me he was the guard on duty. I told the manager to better discipline their employees that other people are not used in such behavior. I feel bad for that old rude man if he got fired after that since I haven't seen him since then, but he has to learn his lessons. Whatever problems he has, doesn't give him the right to be rude in time of his duty.

No comments: