Sunday, December 09, 2012

Scary PacMan Knockout

Yesterday, I watched the boxing match of our dear Manny "PacMan" Pacquiao with my mother, and got a shock when we saw PacMan knocked out. I was really scared when I saw that Manny fell and was not moving for a long time. All I could think at that time is that, "it is okay if Manny loses, just let him live." Good thing he survived and is okay. I just hope he stops playing boxing now, because he already has more than enough money for his family to live a comfortable life, a business that could support them in the years to come, and aside from boxing he has other jobs; - a politician, where he could serve other people and he is also a tv host, where he makes it a point he helps other with his show. I just hope Manny decides to stop.

No comments: