Thursday, January 17, 2008

Family Main Course

I play blackjack since I was a kid, My Family taught me how to play blackjack card game, Every time our family get together, during family outings, and during family reunions. Different cards games are being played by us.

I missed it so much now that I'm away from them. I have to live with my wife and kid and also for my work. But every time I have to visit them especially during December, Card play is still the main course of our family bonding.

Since I am away, every time I go online my past time is to play Blackjack online, internet sometime offers more than just a blackjack games. Theres a lot of best blackjack games online, but I preferred those with the highest pay out, highest extra bonuses and friendly costumer service support.



Still my main course even though I'm away from them .

No comments: