Friday, January 18, 2008

UK Mortgage

I am so happy that my couple friend who is now working in UK as nurse was planning to mortgage a house. Mortgages are one of my fields of expertise since I was selling houses too. I am not so knowledgeable in uk mortgage but I know I have a little knowledge of it. Mortgage quotes and other mortgage deals.

These are my two unforgettable best friends, which I can say I have a big role in their marriage. I was so close to both of them. Every thing between there relationship is not a secret to me.

We cannot avoid that in a certain part of our lives or in a relationship there's always be problem, one of which is the third party involve in the side of my male friend which happened to be a friend of his girlfriend my female friend. Since I was so close to them I made a big role in explaining to them just to fix their relationship. Now they are two happy couple with two kids living a happy married life.

No comments: